Last Updated on May 3, 2022
This post may contain affiliate links. If you buy a product or service from an affiliate such as Amazon after clicking a link on this website, we earn a commission from qualifying purchases.
On this page, you’ll find a list of 7 of the best Galax Pro cordless drills currently for sale on Amazon. The list is regularly and automatically updated with the items displayed in order of popularity, starting with the No1 bestseller.
- KEYLESS CHUCK: This drill comes equipped with a 10mm keyless chuck for fast and convenient bit installation or removal. Simply twist the chuck ring either direction to loosen or tighten the chuck and...
- 19+1 POSITION TORQUE RING: The power drill features 19+1 torque position clutch, 20N.m maximum torque, help you to choose the most suitable drilling force and precisely control the drilling size to...
- 20V MAX BATTERY: The Cordless Driver comes with a 1.3Ah Lithium Ion battery and a charger for extended run time. Indicator on the the front of the battery to display how many power left for less...
- ERGONOMIC DESIGN & CONVENIENCE: Soft rubber handle provides a comfortable grip for being breezily operated in one hand. Illumination LED light provides a bright work area during dark situation and...
- WHAT YOU GET: 1*GALAX PRO 95604 Cordless Drill, 1* 1.3A Battery, 1* Charger,1* Belt Clip, 2*Batch header, 3* Drill Bit, 1* User Manual
- 2-SPEED GEARBOX: High speed transmission delivers two speeds (0 - 400 / 0 - 1500 RPM) for a range of fastening and drilling applications; The first gear provides greater torque and control and second...
- 19+1 Torque setting:20V Cordless Drill with 19+1 torque setting that can provides precise control for drilling into stone, wood, metal, plastic, and all screwdriving tasks;A maximum torque at 30N.m is...
- Metal chuck:The drill has an all metal chuck that locks securely;10mm keyless chuck for efficient changing of drill or screwdriver accessories
- Visibility & forward/backward functions: The cordless drill driver boasts integrated LED lights for improved visibility, allowing you to work anywhere, anytime, even in dark corners and low-light...
- Lightweight & compact drill: This power and incredibly lightweight drill kit is great for hard-to-reach areas and overhead tasks;This lightweight yet high quality drill helps to reduce fatigue when...
- 19+1 Torque setting & metal chuck: 20V Cordless Drill with 19+1 torque setting that can provides precise control for drilling into stone, wood, metal, plastic, and all screwdriving tasks. A maximum...
- 2-Speed gearbox: High speed transmission delivers two speeds (0 - 400 / 0 - 1,500 RPM) for a range of fastening and drilling applications. The first gear provides greater torque and control and second...
- Lightweight & compact drill: This power and incredibly lightweight drill kit is great for hard-to-reach areas and overhead tasks. Best performance-to-size ratio in its class. This lightweight yet high...
- Visibility and forward/reverse functions: The cordless drill driver boasts integrated LED lights for improved visibility, allowing you to work anywhere, anytime, even in dark corners and low-light...
- What you get: 1* cordless drill, 1* charger,1* battery,4* socket set, 32* screwdriving bits, 1* cross screwdrivers and 1* flat head screwdrivers and 1* ratcheting screwdriver, 1* 3M tape measure, 10*...
- 10mm Keyless chuck and variable trigger: This 12V Drill Driver can provide powerful torque(17+1); 3/8” keyless ratcheting chuck can hold most bits also makes them ideal for general-purpose drilling;...
- Integrated design: streamlined body, built-in battery, USB interface charging, a bright LED light for optimum illumination of dark work areas
- Rechargeable lithium-ion battery：Max 12V battery can support powerful torque 18N.m; No load speed up to 800 RPM
- Soft rubberized handle: Provide you with a comfortable grip feeling and less fatigue for most everyday tasks
- What you get: 1* 12 V cordless drill driver, 2* screwdriver bit, 3* drill bit,1* USB cable connection，1* user manual
- 2-Variable Speed: 2-speed settings (0-350/0-1300 RPM) is suitable for two applications: Low-speed for furniture assembly, high-speed for heavy duty work like drilling wall or metal. Ideal for everyday...
- 10mm metal chunk&25nm: the 12V drill driver comes with a 10mm Adjustable metal chuck which Complies with wide range diameter of drill bits and driver bits, and the maximum torque is 25Nm which can...
- Wide Application: Cordless drill features a compact lightweight design and rubber handle. Great for working with wood, metal and all other driving needs.
- Led Light & Ergonomic Handle: Comes with a built-in LED work light, which will help you in situations when there is not enough light illuminating the work surface like small cabinets and drawers. The...
- What you get: 1*12V Cordless Drill Driver, 1* 12V Li-ion Batterie, 1* 12V Charger, 2*Double Ended Screwdriver Bits, 3*drill bits, 1* Manual
- SINGLE SPEED DRILL DRIVER: It has a powerful Copper motor delivers 20Nm max torque and a single speed (0-600 RPM) for fast drilling/driving; 19+1 position clutch with 10mm key-less chuck offer better...
- CORDLESS JIGSAW: The Cordless DIY Power Tool Kit GALAX PRO contains a Cordless Pendulum Jig Saw of 20V Voltage and can work up to 2500SPM. The cordless jigsaw is ideal for curved cuts and notching due...
- BATTERY LI-ION: This cordless combo kit comes with 1pcs 1.3Ah lithium-ion battery to keep the electric drill and the rechargeable torch working; Battery indicator provides you with real-time battery...
- CORDLESS BODY: The GALAX PRO Cordless DIY Tool Kit contains tools with a small, compact, lightweight, easy-to-hold ergonomic body that is ideal for areas and tasks on hard-to-reach areas. They are...
- INCLUDED COMPONENTS: 1 x Single Speed Drill Driver, 5 x Drill Bits, 1 x Belt Clip, 1 x Cordless Jig Saw, 8 x Saw Blades, 1 x Battery Pack, 1 x Charger, 1 x Rip Guide, 1 x Hex Key, 1x User Manual
- 2 in 1 tool:Drill and Screwdriver Combined,12V cordless drill, it can easily drill and screw in wood and steel, tiles and other materials
- Removable chuck:The head of the machine can be disassembled after a few turns;You can install standard size screwdriver accessories by yourself, adapt to work in various environments
- 17 + 1 Position & 25N.m. Torque: GALAX PRO powerful electric drill driver provides 17 torque options for precise adjustment and material protection to suit most daily uses; a drilling function can be...
- Compact & convenient:12V cordless electric drill, small and compact, only 1.41 kg, long-term use will not feel tired, ergonomic design
- 2 Variable Speed:Low speed 0-350rpm (more suitable for tightening) and high speed 0-1300rpm (more efficient driving of the drill). Our drills can meet a variety of work requirements, such as...
What to consider when buying a cordless drill
- The higher the voltage, the more powerful the drill. Most home DIYers will get adequate service from an 18v machine, but if you’re in the trade, you should choose a 24v or higher model. For light work, a 12v machine is fine.
- Battery capacity is rated using an Ah measurement. Ah stands for ampere hour or amp-hour. The higher the Ah number, the more powerful the battery (and weightier too!).
- How many batteries do you need? In an ideal world, you’ll want to have at least two batteries with one always fully charged and ready to take over if the one you’re using goes flat.
- Lithium-ion batteries are used in most cordless drills these days. They’re lightweight, more powerful than their older counterparts and they’re safer for the environment. You can charge a lithium-ion battery whenever you want (you don’t have to wait for it to go flat) and there’s no self-discharge (loss of stored charge) when it hasn’t been used for a long time.
- Brushless motors. Drills built with brushless motors tend to last longer, provide better torque control and faster speeds due to reduced friction and heat build-up.
- Weight. Always take into consideration the weight of the drill before you buy.
How to choose the best type of drill for you
Are you confused by the various types of drill on the market? In this short drill buying guide, we’ll dig a little deeper into your choices. You’ll also find some helpful tips and advice on how to choose the best drill for you.
How will you use your drill?
Knowing how you’ll use your drill helps focus your options.
For light DIY jobs around the house, such as hanging pictures, putting up shelves and building flatpack furniture, a drill driver is best. They’re used for drilling into different kinds of material such as wood and metal and for driving screws. They’re so much easier to use compared to traditional, manual screwdrivers, and they get the job done quicker!
For drilling into concrete or brickwork, you’ll need a combi drill with hammer function or a hammer drill. A drill driver doesn’t have the power to handle this type of DIY work.
That’s just a quick overview. Keep reading. We’re about to go into more detail.
4 types of electric power drill currently on the market
An electric power drill typically falls into one of the following categories:
- Combi drill
- Drill driver
- Impact driver
- Hammer drill
A combi (combination) drill is a great all-rounder. You use it for drilling into wood or metal and for driving screws. And when you switch to the hammer action, you can use it for drilling into concrete and masonry.
Whatever material you’re drilling into, always make sure you’re using the correct drill bit.
Pros of combi drills
- A versatile machine with the ability to drill into wood, metal, masonry and concrete
- Can be used as a standard drill, hammer drill or impact driver
- A wide range of choices with prices to fit every pocket
Cons of combi drills
- Lower torque and speed compared to impact drivers when driving screws
- Heavier and bulkier than other types of drill
Drill drivers don’t have the power or versatility of the combi drill. They’re a good choice for drilling into wood and metal and for driving screws. But they don’t have the power to tackle concrete or brickwork.
For drilling into brick walls or concrete posts, the drill driver is the wrong choice. For light DIY jobs around the home, it’s at the top of the list.
Pros of drill drivers
- Typically cheaper than combi drills
- Use on metal and wood
- Doubles up as a powerful and efficient screwdriver
Cons of drill drivers
- Not suitable for heavy work such as drilling into masonry
- Not as strong as a combi drill
Impact drivers add a bit of clout when needed. They’re high torque machines designed to drive screws or tighten/loosen bolts. Instead of the typical 13mm chuck you find on a power drill, they have a 1/4″ hex bit holder for attaching screwdriver and bolt bits.
You can use them for drilling but you’ll need a set of hex shank drill bits to do that.
Pros of impact drivers
- Ideal for high torque applications
- Awesome screwdriver
- Compact design so they can get into tight spaces
Cons of impact drivers
- Not suitable for drilling masonry
- Not as versatile as combi drills or drill drivers
Hammer drills are used for drilling into brickwork, stone and concrete. They use a hammering action to provide rapid and powerful blows to the material’s surface. With the proper machine and correct masonry bit, you’ll drill a hole in no time.
Pros of hammer drills
- Perfect for drilling into brickwork, stone and concrete
Cons of hammer drills
- Not designed to be used on wood or metal
- Not as versatile as a combi drill or drill driver
- Bulkier and heavier than other types of drill
When you’re buying a drill, always shop around for bargains. There are plenty to be had if you’re in the right place at the right time. Choose a machine that matches the kind of DIY work you do, and always spend as much as you can afford at the time.